Methodist Hospitals To Hold 2013 State of the Organization Address - April 1, 2013
What: Methodist Hospitals will hold its 2013 State of the Organization Address to review 2012 accomplishments and announce plans for 2013 at the Genesis Center in Gary, Indiana.
Who: Community leaders, chamber of commerce members, hospital partners, medical staff, hospital leadership and employees will be in attendance.
The following individuals will be attending and will be available for interviews and photos:
• Ian E. McFadden, President & CEO, Methodist Hospitals
• William Braman, Chairman of the Board, Methodist Hospitals
• Denise Dillard, Vice President, Government and External Affairs, Methodist Hospitals
• Katrina Wright, M.D, President, Methodist Hospitals Medical Staff
• Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor, City of Gary
• Carol Miano, Town of Merrillville Council President
When: The event will be held on Friday, April 5, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. The program will include:
• Invocation by Reverend David Neville, Jr., Methodist Hospitals
• Welcome & Purpose by Denise Dillard, Methodist Hospitals
• Opening Remarks by William Braman, Methodist Hospitals
• The Physician Perspective by Katrina Wright, M.D. Methodist Hospitals
• State of the Organization by Ian E. McFadden, Methodist Hospitals
• Perspective on Methodist Hospitals’ role and contributions in the community it serves, Karen Freeman-Wilson- City of Gary; Carol Miano-Town of Merrillville
• Closing Remarks, William Braman, Methodist Hospitals
Where: Genesis Center, One Genesis Center Plaza, Gary Indiana,
• Parking will be available in front of the Genesis Center as well as in the parking garage.
About Methodist Hospitals: Methodist Hospitals is a community-based, not-for-profit health system with two full-service acute care facilities that has been leading the way to better health for residents of Northwest Indiana for almost 100 years. Methodist Hospitals offers a number of award-winning programs, including its Neuroscience and Oncology Institutes, Restart Center for bariatric surgery and Women’s Health program. Its range of services also includes Emergency services, Cardiovascular services, Orthopedics, comprehensive Rehabilitation services and Home Health Services.