Surgeries and other medical procedures, even simple ones, can be the source of anxiety and concern to patients facing them.
At the Methodist Outpatient Surgery Center, we want to make your experience as stress-free and relaxed as possible. Our mission is to provide an experience that not only meets, but also exceeds the expectations of our patients and their family members. We achieve this through our caring, friendly and highly skilled surgeons, anesthesiologists and staff. At Methodist, you will find the latest advances in ambulatory surgery, pain management and anesthesia care, all within a comfortable and compassionate setting.
At the Methodist Outpatient Surgery Center, we provide:
- A modern yet comfortable environment, where you are treated with respect
- The highest quality of care to get you back to your life as quickly as possible
- A convenient location adjacent to the main Southlake Campus with easy patient access
Why choose Methodist:
Our hospital wide implementation of the Epic Electronic Medical record means a better patient experience for you:
- Streamlined registration – once your information is entered into the system, there is no need to repeat it each time you receive care
- Shorter waiting times – lab orders and results are computerized and available instantly to your doctors and nurses
- Enhanced safety – automatic alerts warn of potential allergies or interactions
- Less time spent documenting care, more time giving care – with all the pertinent information about your case at their fingertips, doctors and nurses have more time to focus on you
Our experienced, highly qualified and compassionate registered nursing staff are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certified. Together they bring nearly a century of nursing expertise to your care.
On-site lab, x-ray and imaging services help us to further streamline your care.
At Methodist Hospitals, everything we do is designed to give you the best care and best experience possible.
Methodist Outpatient Surgical Services include…
- Cataract surgery
- Hernia repair
- Pain management
- Podiatry procedures such as bunionectomy
- Plastic surgery procedures
- Endoscopy procedures such as colonoscopy
and gastroscopy with the latest
- Orthopedic procedures, such as carpal tunnel
and arthroscopy fractures
Surgical procedures must be scheduled by your physician.
Methodist Hospitals Outpatient Surgery Center
Outpatient Surgery Center
Southlake Campus • Pavilion A
101 East 87th Avenue • Merrillville, IN 46410