The Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center uses the latest in endoscopy technology & equipment to diagnose and treat digestive tract issues.
The Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center offers patients the latest in endoscopy technology and equipment and a patient-focused experience.
The Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center offers:
• High quality care in a relaxed, friendly environment
• Board certified, experienced physicians who employ a patient-focused approach
• Anesthesiologists who safely provide deep sedation, with the benefit of no pain or awareness of the procedures
• Expert GI nursing staff with collectively more than a century of experience
• The latest generation of video endoscopes
• State of the art infection control equipment and processes
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is a procedure used in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of digestive tract diseases and to screen for cancer.
Procedures performed at the Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center include:
• Screening Colonoscopy
Methodist Hospitals also conducts diagnostics and treatments for:
• Barrett’s Esophagus
• Esophageal Motility Disorders
Click here to learn more about the GERD Center at Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center
Methodist Hospitals Digestive Center
Southlake Campus: Pavilion A, 101 East 87th Ave., Merrillville, IN 46410 • 219-769-4373