Pay Your Bill
Patients are responsible for the cost of services received at The Methodist Hospitals. To assist you in meeting your financial obligations, Methodist will bill your insurance company. However, if your insurance company has not paid within 60 days, (as required by the State Insurance Board), the unpaid balance may become your responsibility.
Summary of Payment Options
Patients can pay their portion of the bill(s) using the following:
- Pay Your Hospital Bill – Click Here
- Pay Your Physician Bill – Click Here
- Payment within 30 days of the insurance payment, but no later than 60 days after discharge.
- Pre-approved loan with payment arrangements up to 36 months.
- Individuals with no insurance may be eligible for a 50% discount.
Patients are responsible for all applicable co-payments, coinsurance, deductible, and non-covered charges; all such charges are due and payable within 30 days following insurance payment. Patients who are not covered under some type of contractual agreement (HMO, PPO, Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, etc…) may be eligible for a self-pay discount.