…for choosing Methodist Hospitals. Your care and comfort are very important to us and the staff at Methodist Hospitals is dedicated to making your visit exceptional.
At Methodist Hospitals, we understand that a positive hospital experience depends on much more than the medical care you receive. That is why we take extra care to assure that every aspect of your visit – from the cleanliness of your room, to the meals you are served, and the friendliness of our staff – exceeds your expectations. This is our commitment to you.
It is what you deserve and should expect. We strive to always provide the highest quality care. This commitment supports our vision to be the best place for patients to receive care. Some of our most recent efforts to enhance the quality of health care available to our patients and their families include:
- A newly remodeled Maternal and Infant Care Center (OB Unit) at our Southlake Campus
- Our new CareFirst facilities in Crown Point and Merrillville, which offer immediate care and other services at locations convenient to your home.
- An Outpatient Pharmacy at the hospital’s Northlake campus
- Remodeled Emergency Department and Intensive Care Units at our Northlake campus.
A number of awards and accreditations also attest to the quality of care offered at our hospitals:
- Methodist was one of just seventy-four cancer programs in the nation to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award during its last accreditation period.
- We are among the 30% of hospitals in the US to have achieved Stage 6 of the 7 stages of the electronic medical record adoption process.
- We have been named one of America’s Best Breast Centers by the Women’s Choice Awards for four years in a row.
- Our stroke program was first in NWI to be awarded the American Heart Association’s Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Stroke.
- Our Heart and Vascular Institute is a American College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center.
- We are designated as a Diabetes Center of Excellence by the American Diabetes Association.
- Methodist is the first Northwest Indiana hospital to earn Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI from the American College of Cardiology.
You are more than our patient, you are our guest and we take the responsibility for caring for you very seriously. We are deeply committed to leading the way to better health.
President and CEO