Methodist Hospitals to Host VIP Reception and Press Conference Celebrating Approval as “In Process” Trauma Center by the Indiana Department of Health - September 4, 2014
What: Methodist Hospitals’ Northlake Campus in Gary will hold a VIP Reception and Press Conference to celebrate the approval as a Level III “in process” Trauma Center.
Who: Community leaders, medical staff, hospital leadership and employees will be in attendance.
The following individuals will be speaking and will be available for interviews and photos:
• Michael Davenport, M.D., President & Interim CEO, Methodist Hospitals
• Mamon Powers, Jr. Chair, Methodist Hospitals Board of Directors
• Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor, City of Gary
• Reuben Rutland, M.D., Trauma Medical Director, Methodist Hospitals
• Rep. Charlie Brown, Indiana State Legislature
• Arthur L. Logsdon, J.D., Assistant Commissioner, Health and Human Services Commission, Indiana State Department of Health
These individuals will be available to questions after the press conference is completed.
When: The event will be held on Monday, September 8, 2014, at 3:30 p.m.
Where: Methodist Hospitals Northlake Campus, 600 Grant Street, Gary, IN 46402
• Event will take place in the main hospital lobby.
• Follow “Press Conference and VIP Reception” signs on Grant Street in front of the hospital.
• Follow the Parking signs.