Methodist Hospitals will hold its annual Fall Community Health Fair this year in conjunction with the Community Open House for its brand new State-of-the Art Breast Care Center.
Who: Community members are invited to attend both events. Although the Breast Care Center Open House is a women’s event.
The following free health screenings will be offered at the Health Fair:
• Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, PSA, Body Mass Index, Bone Density and Heart Attack and Stroke Risk Assessments. 12 Hour fast required for Blood Sugar and Cholesterol.
• Free Health information and raffles will also be available.
• The following free health screenings will be offered at the Health Fair:
The following free services will be offered at the Breast Care Center Open House:
• Chair Massages
• Hand Parafin Waxes
• Raffles and Gifts
• Refreshments and Tours
When: The event will be held on Saturday, October 27, from 9:00 am to noon.
• Health Fair - Methodist Hospitals, Southlake Campus, Pavilion A, first floor
• Breast Care Center Open House - Methodist Hospitals, Southlake Campus, Pavilion A, second floor
• Plenty of parking will be available in front of Pavilion A.