The purpose of this clinical conference is to provide Sports Medicine/Trauma education to Sports Personnel and Health Care Professionals. Physicians and clinical experts in their respective fields will conduct presentations.
Who: Physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapist, emergency medical services, athletic trainers, and any students studying in these fields.
The following continuing medical education credits will be offered:
• 6.25 continuing nursing education credits.
• 7.0 contact hours for Emergency Medicine Services and Athletic Trainers. Pressure, Free Health information and raffles will also be available.
• The cost is $20 for all clinical staff and $10 for students.
• Breakfast and lunch will be served.
When: The event will be held on Thursday, November 8, 2012, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• The Indiana American Cultural Center at 8605 Merrillville Road, Merrillville, IN 46410.
• Plenty of parking will be available.
Potential attendees who have questions about the conference or want to pre-register may call the Neuroscience Institute at Methodist Hospitals at 219-738-4930. Walk-ins are also welcome.