Home Health Services
We believe that each person we care for is an individual who deserves the very best health care delivered with respect and dignity. We provide quality, innovative and cost-effective home care and related health services for our patients and the physicians who entrust their patient’s home care needs to our professional staff. We strive to continuously improve the quality of that care.
At Methodist Hospitals Home Health Services, our staff believes that healing and recovery can be best achieved in comfortable and familiar surroundings. We strive to provide the highest quality health care services where you are most comfortable – in your own home.
The Methodist Hospitals Home Health Care Services team evaluates each person and develops a plan of care. During each visit the staff will assess the patient’s condition and provide treatments as prescribed by the physician. The patient and family or other caregiver are provided with information and education throughout the care process. Working together we can better help each patient to attain the highest level of independence possible.
- Our highly qualified caregivers deliver individualized, skilled services under the direction of your personal physician:
- In-home rehabilitative services are provided by Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.
- All nurses are registered nurses, 90% are wound-vac certified; and 100% of therapists are registered, with at least 15 years of experience.
- Emergency Nurse contact is available for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
- Methodist Home Health is Medicare/Medicaid Certified and fully licensed by the Indiana State Board of Health.
Methodist Hospitals Home Health Services are leaders in patient outcomes and satisfaction. CLICK HERE to find our scores online.
Methodist Hospitals has been named to the Top 500 of the HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States, for the last two years in-a-row.
Who Qualifies for Home Care?
Methodist Hospitals Home Health accepts assignment of Medicare and Medicaid, as well as most health insurance benefit plans.
Criteria for Medicare Home Care benefits includes:
- Must be homebound
- Requires skilled service on intermittent
- Must be under the care of a physician
- Requires care for a limited time
Criteria for other payer sources may vary.
For more information, or to arrange Methodist Hospitals Home Health Services, please call 219-886-4993.
Methodist Hospitals Home Health Services
Northlake Campus: 650 Grant Street, Suite #3, Gary, IN 46402 • 219-886-4993